TerraForm 2.7: What's New?
- New formats
Existing formats and presets
- added option group support to select format, so you can create groups within your select box;
- checkbox: guaranteeuniqueid deprecated;
- added qForms support to timePicker;
- added disabled and focusTo support to most formats;
- several improvements to enhancedFile: thumbnails for more browsers, clean up file names, catch incorrect error when destination folder non-existent, fix form refresh, improved extension alert;
- removed some options from title preset;
- modified country list for country preset;
- noprocessing was being passed through to HTML on submitButton;
- URL format: addProtocol attribute, test button no longer inserts HTTP:// into .
- Historically, TerraForm errors have been displayed in a group at the top of the form or elsewhere. Now, you may display errors next to relevant fields, or try a combination of both;
- A unique but predictable ID is now assigned to each field unless you have already assigned one, making field manipulation through script possible;
- Optional parentheses in caption to modify what is displayed in error messages
- Added accelerator style to access keys;
- terrarule now deduces fieldList attribute based on fields in rule;
- added labelTransformRegex and labelTransformSubstring attributes;
- added support for multiple required fields message blocks;
- label tag now wrapped around cf_terralabel labels;
- added focusTo attribute;
- moved generation of required fields error down so that custom validation may manipulate the list of missing required fields;
- modified time datatype;
- no longer throws a strange error when labels without associated fields encountered;
- added name attribute back in for XHTML (tt is deprecated but qForms needs it);
- change \ in settings.cfm to / for Linux support;
- hashes now escaped in terrarule;
- key filtering on numeric and text formats now ignores enter key;
- focusField default failing;
- Chinese locale;
- Apache support;
- Netscape 4: form was not submitting in Netscape 4 due to hidden field being wrapped in style display:none;
- cf_terrarule double quote issue;
- TerraForm now knows to use the GET method when the scope is specified;
- fixed problems with sqDecimal, acDecimal, and myDate in the datatype packs.
License holders: download your free upgrade.
See also TerraForm 2.6: What's New?